Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

I never understood the love for the Matrix. I guess this is because I saw it many years after it came out. It is a good movie, I own the trilogy on Blu-ray (the last one is atrocious, tho), but heh, I can't love it like most do. I would take Inception over it any day. 

• Like 1

I never understood the love for the Matrix. I guess this is because I saw it many years after it came out. It is a good movie, I own the trilogy on Blu-ray (the last one is atrocious, tho), but heh, I can't love it like most do. I would take Inception over it any day. 

if it wasn't for the matrix inception wouldn't exist. it's not easy to be impressed by a movie after you've already seen its derivatives.

• Like 6

Is Maleficent expected to increase or stay flat on Saturday?

Anyway, from 25 for Maleficent, 11.5 for X-Men and 9 for AMWTDITW, i have this weekend based on other year's drops.

Maleficent: 70m

X-Men:DOFP: 38.6m (-58%)

AMWTDITW: 21.2m

I think this number for the X-Men put 250 back on track, it will be hard but there's a possibility.

if it wasn't for the matrix inception wouldn't exist. it's not easy to be impressed by a movie after you've already seen its derivatives.

That is what I meant with my post. It is probably because of that I don't love it like some do.

Posted Image

Edited by Ozymandias
  • Like 3

If I may indulge in the time honored tradition of random comments in these threads...

The CGI work in War of the Worlds is really incredible. It hasn't aged a day. Well done Spielberg.

the boat scene is a bit dated, but I agree with you.