Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

I want EOT to be successful because Doug Liman is the one who had the vision to make this movie and entertain us and want to keep this going.  He helped the Bourne series which I loved.  And is doing Splinter Cell movie.  He sees people not flocking to this movie, he would feel let down.  Unless he has thick skin and don't care.

The very reason why I was interested. But don't feel sorry for Doug Liman. He has the means to do whatever he wants. He not only helped the Bourne series. He is the one who bought the rights from Ludlum and then took the project to Universal. He has a reputation in Hollywood for being "eccentric". LOL

Amazing that people kept saying EOT would suck just because the director made Jumper. One bad film. Shows how silly people online can be

The only person I saw say this was firedeep in the EOT thread. If there were others, it wasn't that many.

i loved emily blunt  :wub: shes way better than tat black widow scarlett  :blink:

I really wanted her to be Black Widow. 

well for starters she's more believable in the context of the movie. she's like a normal woman who had tons of practice, not some fetishized ideal of a hot ninja or some shit(looking at you Whedon).

But isn't that how comic book women look. They are all super sexy looking.

I though Scarlet's BW was terrible and worse boring in Iron Man 2.  I liked her in The Avengers but thought the character more of a type than a character .  I thought she was fantastic in CA2 playing a character who was finally a three dimensional human as well as a bad-ass.  CA2 also gave SLJ his meatiest turn as Nick Fury and a chance to act more than just being cool as f***.

I didn't like her in IM2. Tolerated her in Avengers. Absolutely loved her CA2.

Thank you so much, but you know what, they decided to make blunt more feminism just to hate on maleficent when they actually despise feminism in their heart. Even in feminism ,men want to decide who and who is not the real the real feminist.  What a joke

Although this is extreme, I see your point.

I agree on that and i can not deny it, but what i read today in this thread is not about that. It's about who or who is not the real feminist only to their own standard. 

see the post below.

Its not even about feminism, they're just but hurt that Maleficent is doing well.

Posted Image

She had the definition of Feminism wrong but she still was up for equality and sisterhood. Instead of educating her, bitches went all hellbent thus describing exactly what she was saying about sisterhood. Women tearing each other apart which is true.

Amen.

• Like 6

The very reason why I was interested. But don't feel sorry for Doug Liman. He has the means to do whatever he wants. He not only helped the Bourne series. He is the one who bought the rights from Ludlum and then took the project to Universal. He has a reputation in Hollywood for being "eccentric". LOL

The only person I saw say this was firedeep in the EOT thread. If there were others, it wasn't that many.

see the post below.

Posted Image

Amen.

Posted Image

On the multi-quote

• Like 4

see the post below.

Posted Image

Amen.

Posted Image

• Like 1