Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

So Claire and a few others are hating on Shaileen because she "eats clay"?  lol, you guys sure have your priorities straight.  Are you the kinds of people who get upset when celebrities get divorced?   :rofl:

• Like 4

Its not even about feminism, they're just but hurt that Maleficent is doing well.

Because Maleficent's a terrible film which is doing decent. You Maleficent crazies are hilarious.

• Like 1

So Claire and a few others are hating on Shaileen because she "eats clay"?  lol, you guys sure have your priorities straight.  Are you the kinds of people who get upset when celebrities get divorced?   :rofl:

I never said I didn't like her eating clay.

Really, bitch? Really?

• Like 1

I never said I didn't like her eating clay.

Really, bitch? Really?

Stop pretending you are a woman in every single post.  It's freakin annoying sometimes.  And enlighten me oh earthly one, why do "hate" Shaileen?  What could she have possibly done to make you hate her?   :unsure:

• Like 2

When I first read that, I seriously thought "eats clay" was a new euphemism for a girl going down on another girl before realizing that its a real thing about eating actual clay.

• Like 1

When I first read that, I seriously thought "eats clay" was a new euphemism for a girl going down on another girl before realizing that its a real thing about eating actual clay.

I've never even heard of her "weird" things she does.  I really don't care all that much.

• Like 1

Because Maleficent's a terrible film which is doing decent. You Maleficent crazies are hilarious.

Your Obsession with this Film is Real...

Im sorry its success is bothering you this much.

Your Obsession with this Film is Real...

Im sorry its success is bothering you this much.

I guess you weren't around for TASM2 hate. or any other time a movie comes out.