Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

Posted Image

Yeah they could have replayed this scene for two hours and I would have been good.

In a way... they do. I think this scene occurs at least 5-6 times in the movie. Maybe more.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 3

You guys. People are doing the Angelina Jolie vs Jennifer Aniston thing in the Maleficent thread. And they're not doing it ironically. Do they know it's 2014? Is that really still a thing?

I feel sad.

• Like 8

In a way... they do. I think this scene occurs at least 5-6 times in the movie. Maybe more.

I know, I just got back from it.

But uh in the words of Aragorn.

'Not nearly enough!'

• Like 1

You guys. People are doing the Angelina Jolie vs Jennifer Aniston thing in the Maleficent thread. And they're not doing it ironically. Do they know it's 2014? Is that really still a thing?

I feel sad.

ADJ's trolling and the Maleficent loonies think he's serious.

Edited by Mulder

I know, I just got back from it.

But uh in the words of Aragorn.

'Not nearly enough!'

I can imagine the director going "No Emily, one more time. Yes, try not to breathe in this time, it will spoil the illusion of continuity. We will shoot this a hundred times if we have to to get it right"

I can imagine the director going "No Emily, one more time. Yes, try not to breathe in this time, it will spoil the illusion of continuity. We will shoot this a hundred times if we have to to get it right"

Lay. Get up. Repeat.

• Like 2

In the theater for the 7:40 EoT now. Mostly young adults. About half full. Hope its as good as everyone says it is.

It's sad that when I saw EoT there was only like 2-3 more people then there were when I saw Transcendence.

In the theater for the 7:40 EoT now. Mostly young adults. About half full. Hope its as good as everyone says it is.

My 3:50 showing only had about 35-40 people :

I feel sad.

Yeah I peeped in. Saw the drama and left.

with the way the camera lingers on her the director must've shot it at least a couple times while thinking about that scene.