Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

You guys. People are doing the Angelina Jolie vs Jennifer Aniston thing in the Maleficent thread. And they're not doing it ironically. Do they know it's 2014? Is that really still a thing?

I feel sad.

I won't be going there. Don't even wanna see it.

AJG's playing them like a fiddle is the thing.  :lol:

I think they are all enjoying themselves way too much with whatever the side of fence they're on. Looks like they welcome the opportunity to bash Jennifer though. That's the sad part.  They know he's trolling.

• Like 2

Shades of Terrell Owens there

Posted Image

Don't bring up TO :(

And don't ever ever mention McNabb puking in the super bowl :(

Still hurts, man

• Like 3

Just got back from EoT...overall I found the movie a very solid summer sci-fi flick but not orgasmic as some here have found it to be...never the less will be recommending it to all my friends/family...

My theater was about 40% full which kind of disappointing since it was the last matinee showing and usually those are packed no matter which movie it is around here...

• Like 1

Don't bring up TO :(

And don't ever ever mention McNabb puking in the super bowl :(

Still hurts, man

Damn Chewy you've been losing all day, lol.

Cheer up. Happiness is around the bend. Somewhere.

• Like 2

Just got back from EoT...overall I found the movie a very solid summer sci-fi flick but not orgasmic as some here have found it to be...never the less will be recommending it to all my friends/family...

My theater was about 40% full which kind of disappointing since it was the last matinee showing and usually those are packed no matter which movie it is around here...

I agree. Real solid, it's not the best of Cruise's sci-fi flicks though. Title still goes to Minority Report.

• Like 1