Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

I regularly forget that movie exists.

Well, I didn't remembered until just now :lol:

WTF Machete is in this :rofl: 

What happened to Adrien Brody?

Was he talking about just Saturday? That would be possible if Maleficent was 12 and EOT was 13. 

Yes Sat. It's possible. But would mean Maleficent jumped 20% from Friday and EOT jumped 46% from 8.86m (non-preview Friday). Which would be something unusual considering EoT is in ow and what not.

Cruise was freaking awesome in Collateral...one of the few times Tom Cruise completely went away and only the character was left...

I saw this movie recently for the first time (thanks mr. pink). I agree with you.

• Like 1

Yes Sat. It's possible. But would mean Maleficent jumped 20% from Friday and EOT jumped 46% from 8.86m (non-preview Friday). Which would be something unusual considering EoT is in ow and what not.

Well he did say it was possible. But yeah it is unusual.

The first 15 minutes of Collateral is so immensely engaging, I immediately stop whatever I'm doing when it's on. The chemistry between Foxx and Jada Pinkett Smith is terrific, and then the stark contrast of their conversation compared to Cruise's is just amazing.

• Like 6