Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

Maleficent after 2 weeks: $127M 

Snow White & The Huntsman after 3 weeks: $123M 

Maleficent also has less competition at this point. Fault somehow didn't kill it. I doubt it'll survive HTTYD2 and 22 Jump Street next weekend.

At this point, I think GODZILLA is catching more of a break than DOFP is, which seems like GODZILLA is evening out now..

I think you didn't get the memo but DOFP has already overtaken Godzilla in domestic will comfortably beat it. WW DOFP just crushed Godzilla. 

• Like 1

My reaction to EoT

Watch. Sleep. Repeat.

Well at least until tomorrow.

I'll let it sink in tonight before giving it a rating but initial reaction is that its up there with CATWS as the best movie I've seen this year. I'll probably catch it in IMAX again tomorrow.

Glad you liked it WileE!

Sat looking like

Malef 13.4, FIOS 12.5-13.3,EOT 10.3-11,DOFP 6.1,AMW 2.8,Godz 2.4Go 

Go Angie!

Totally called FIOS diving 50%+ Saturday. Will be interesting to see the legs long term on it.

Yep. You called it.

Doug Liman is cool as shit. The man bade BOURNE IDENTITY. As in, the original. As in, the best one.

Posted Image

I love Bourne talk!

I fucking hate Paul Greengrass. He infected Hollywood with shaky cam, which absolutely ruined The Hunger Games.

Shut up.

Nah he was the producer of Bourne.

There's a whole story behind this.

For sure man. BI is easily the best one. It's very guttural. I'm not sure how else to describe it. The worst is definitely the Renner one, but I guess that doesn't count. Who even directed that?

Damn did you black that out? 

I didn't love EDGE as much as I was hoping to. :mellow:

Posted Image

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 2

Who gives a fuck??? If X-MEN is so damn great, why is it not holding together better at the box office and you can't deny this either??? It's dropping like a fucking rock on the daily basis and you know it is.. GODZILLA on the otherhand has more than made it's $$$ back and once again, a sequel is greenlit.. Now what???

X-Men has made more money than Godzilla, made its money back and has sequels greenlit. Your point being?

It is also holding better than Godzilla through the week, and its week to week drops have been better than Godzilla for the comparable weekend, first week 64.5% compared to 67% and second week 53% compared to 62%.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 5

X-Men has made more money than Godzilla, made its money back and has sequels greenlit. Your point being?

It is also holding better than Godzilla through the week, and its week to week drops have been better than Godzilla for the comparable weekend, first week 64.5% compared to 67% and second week 53% compared to 62%.

Drop both of Godzilla's by one percent and you've got the correct drop numbers. ((Could be worse though, ED said that Godzilla had a 98 million OW.....))

Drop both of Godzilla's by one percent and you've got the correct drop numbers. ((Could be worse though, ED said that Godzilla had a 98 million OW.....))

Unless we're rounding because then it was 67%. But even with rounding the 2nd week drop was 61%.

Maleficent also has less competition at this point. Fault somehow didn't kill it. I doubt it'll survive HTTYD2 and 22 Jump Street next weekend.

Funny. Were you the one who said that Fault is going to kill Maleficent chances even more because of the women factor?

• Like 1

Funny. Were you the one who said that Fault is going to kill Maleficent chances even more because of the women factor?

That was why I said " Fault somehow didn't kill it."

So??? What's your point/?? Both movies have sequels greenlit and both movies have made $$$$$.. Now what???

Only 1 is dated. WB said go go go when it open to 90+ and a great 100 mill OSnow it has collapsed over 2 weeks and multipliers seems to be 2,1 ish DOM and OS despite great reviewsWOM seems mediocre to bad at best and im sure that WB will be thinking 1 more time before making a 200 mill sequel..If it flops in China(which i doubt it will) i doubt there will be a 2nd one..

Really sucks for EoT.

We finally get a highly entertaining non sequel/prequel/reboot big budget summer movie and what happens? Nobody goes and sees the damn thing!! WTF!!

If I'm ever out somewhere and I hear somebody whining about the stare of movie making these days I'm going to point to this movie and say, "WHY THE FUCK DIDNT YOU GO SEE EoT THEN." LOL

Edge of Tomorrow Battle Suit: big, fat & ugly

Posted Image

Less than $100M at the box office

Iron Man 3 Combat Suit: slim, sexy & gorgeous

Posted Image

More than $400M at the box office

• Like 6