Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

Watching Dumb and Dumber. People find this shit funny?

I never got the movie either.

On a side note, I am watching Raiders of the Lost Ark for the countless time and its still as much fun as the first time...good times...

ERC's # may be incorrect. We're hearing $26.1m for Fault.

No doubt, either number is a monstrous opening...now I am curious to see what Saturday and Sunday look like...my personal feeling is that its not going to drop as much as we are thinking...

11AM FIOS.

Half full and Im the only guy here.

I thought it would be empty at this time. 

WRONG!!

Sorry but if u cant find humour in Dumb and Dumber you are dead to me.

• Like 7

Denial is a bitch isn't it??? DOFP is not doing any better than X3, otherwise, you all wouldn't be begging Rth for X-MEN numbers like you're worried it's going to drop further than it already has.. And GODZILLA is in good hands, it has a sequel greenlit and made it's budget back and any $$$$ made from this point on is gravy and all you bitches know it to.. :hi5:

Except doing better WW than every xmen yes what a horrible performance they should just cancel apocalypse now
  • Like 1

Wow, FIOS breaking out. I don't know why I feel it'll drop hard next week.Not because of the movie's quality but just because of its frontloadedness (with that midnight number, it should have done more during the day). I hope I'm wrong though because I don't take joy in seeing movies fail (except for the current Sony Spider-man movies).Doesn't look like Godzilla will get to $200M and DOFP will probably finish around $210-$225M. It's broken out internationally and I guess that's the real success story for that movie.Regarding Malificent, Angelina Jolie is the queen of Hollywood.

• Like 2