CaptainJackSparrow

Sonic the Hedgehog | Paramount | Feb 14 2020 | Visionary Auteur Tim Miller to produce | See Sonic's new plastic surgery on page 58

http://www.theworldfolio.com/interviews/segas-new-era-in-entertainment/3891/

On the innovation angle, what kind of next-generation concepts are Sega Sammy working on?

Sega Sammy Group is currently planning with Sony Pictures to create a live-action and animation hybrid “Sonic the Hedgehog” movie scheduled for release in 2018. Like with this CG animation production, we would like to expand our business into other entertainment areas beyond what we are currently involved.

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • Like 1

I want to see their 06 jokes. You're know they're coming! 

I'd be lying if I said this wasn't one of my most anticipated for 2018. It's second only to Ready Player One.

Tie - in merchandise;

Sonic 3 and Knuckles for mobile devices. C'mon, the dude who ported the first two is helping on Sonic Mania. No excuses, Sega / Sony!

• Like 3

I really hope Sony can get their shit together, becuase they are sitting on a gold-mine of video game material that could make excellent movies (Uncharted, The Last of Us, Crash Bandicoot). I'm not sure Sonic is one of them, but I'm intrigued, aiming for a PG-13 rating is interesting. being a huge fan of the original games I can't help but be a little excited.  

2 hours ago, YourMother said:

They should make a joke about Chris-Chan in this.

2 hours ago, Morieris said:

I want to see their 06 jokes. You're know they're coming! 

I'd be lying if I said this wasn't one of my most anticipated for 2018. It's second only to Ready Player One.

Tie - in merchandise;

Sonic 3 and Knuckles for mobile devices. C'mon, the dude who ported the first two is helping on Sonic Mania. No excuses, Sega / Sony!

A script written by the based Twitter account would give us them.

And give me 3D Sonic 3 and Knuckles for 3DS. The ports for the first two are great 

And why a PG-13 rating? Did we learn nothing from the Shadow game?

• Like 2