Olive

Weekend Est: 22JUMP 60.0M| HTTYD2 50.0M|Male 19.0M|EOT 16.1M|Fault 15.7M|DOFP 9.5M

Do people realize Unbroken is a drama, not an action blockuster lol? xD

Jeez, you really underestimate me to an almost disgusting degree.

Of course I know it's a drama; I'm just making a joke about how Maleficent's success disgusts me so much I want Jolie to fail at everything, even though it's not true at all; I'm just having some fun late at night mocking how people who meltdown or fanboy here over movies in such an extreme way they have no actual personality; they simply come off as studio plants instead of actual discussion partners.

Oh god, I sound like Noctis in this post, don't I?

• Like 2

Fault in Our Stars will do a lot better on its tiny budget.  Make the movies more intelligent, and more people will show up.

As soon as The Other Woman was mentioned, I knew you would show up to say something bad about it.  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Not sure if serious. Nobody's mind has been blown.The success of 21JS was overwhelmingly attributed to the perfect chemistry between Tatum and Hill. Those characters (and the actors' interplay) made the film. It's no surprise that a sequel is killing it at the box office.

Eh, based off the summer game, I'd say most people should be surprised how big it's opening. I know I had the highest OW predict at 69M.

22 Jump Street started eh...then turned hysterical.

The end credits, my god.

They were so beautifuI; I laughed the whole time

Also, I stupidly thought Bill Hader was Michael Shannon and Anna Faris was Marion Cotillard for some reason

I'm just having some fun late at night mocking how people who meltdown or fanboy here over movies in such an extreme way they have no actual personality; they simply come off as studio plants instead of actual discussion partners.

So basically 99% of the forum members? :whip:

Also, you complain your jokes are being missed yet you can't even notice half of the hardcore "Empress Angelina Queen of the World" fanboying is just over-the-top fun lol

Guess we should expect more villain focused movies from disney. Can't wait for the one about how ursula became evil because she was fatshamed by mer-people.

Mo'nique as Ursula. Tell me you wouldn't be first in line to see it. She would own in this role :wub:

Edited by BobbyJohn
  • Like 1