Olive

Weekend Est: 22JUMP 60.0M| HTTYD2 50.0M|Male 19.0M|EOT 16.1M|Fault 15.7M|DOFP 9.5M

Its like Pixar can throw out and shit for a film and people love it no matter what it is. Frozen is the best animated film I've seen in decades. It makes Pixar look silly.

Edited by baumer
  • Like 2

So his opinion differs than yours and that upsets you? Do u think everyone should love kids movies? I for the most part cant stand Pic at films. WallE is an enormous pile of dung....same with TS3.

Totally respect your opinion, but why do you dislike Wall E so much? I think it was pretty incredible. Edited by Clavius

DoFP is on 663.5m (457.6m + 205.9m).20 more dom will take it to 683.5m, 27m (+ whatever CA2 will add further) shy of CA2,So maybe needs 30m more OS.I thought it will definitely get there(DoFP made 30m last week) but looking at posts from other members looks like it will be close, probably cause of World Cup and loosing China soon.

DOFP has around 10M coming from Venezuela where it releases post the world cup. I think it can get a further 20+ from existing markets even against the world cup as there are effectively no new releases apart from Transformers 4.
  • Like 4

Its like Pixar can throw out and shit for a film and people love it no matter what it is. Frozen is the best animated film I've seen in decades. It makes Pixar look silly.

In decades? It was just topped by HTTYD 2...........
  • Like 1

Does it m-m-m-make you eyes rain?

No. It's not like someone ran over a dog looking for its lost owner. There's varying degrees of sad.

Edited by Numbers the One True King

I thought Wall-e was a little preach-e and did not fall in love with Up. But Nemo and TS3 are all time greats(at least animated) for me. Above Frozen(which too I loved).

Edited by a2k

Also fuck yes 22 Jump Street did awesomely well.

I'm a little bummed out by Dragon though. Should have at least gotten $60 million. That said, at least it's doing better than the other animated sequels recently.

I thought Wall-e was a little preach-e and did not fall in love with Up. But Nemo and TS3 are all time greats(at least animated) for me.

WALL-E is earnest to a fault, but I didn't find it preachy. I think it delivered it's message well enough. 

• Like 1

Yea, it might be their intelligent storyline, fleshed out characters, and cohesive plot.

Or it could be their manipulation, boring plot and ridiculous characters.....kind of like a Potter movie.