stripe

Monday Numbers: 22J 6.9,HTTYD2 5.1,Malef 2.2

And that's tolerated? As long as there is an adult one can take a child to see 300: RISE OF AN EMPIRE? THE WOLF OF WALL STREET? Wow.

Why wouldn't it be tolerated? Kids shouldn't be banned if parents, or even older siblings go with them.

We have a ban kids rating with the NC-17 rating, and they always die at the boxoffice since theaters refuse to show those movies because of how much money they lose out on.

Edited by Mojoguy

And that's tolerated? As long as there is an adult one can take a child to see 300: RISE OF AN EMPIRE? THE WOLF OF WALL STREET? Wow.

Its up to the parents to decide whether or not the child would be okay with said movies.

My first R rated film was Alien(1979)...and I was entirely too young to see it, thanks Mom and Dad for that. :blink:

I didn't see Alien in the theater but my parents let me watch it when I was 9...  Omfg @ John Hurt's kicking and screaming right before the chestburst. :blink:

Why wouldn't it be tolerated? Kids shouldn't be banned if parents, or even older siblings go with them.

We have a ban kids rating with the NC-17 rating, and they always die at the boxoffice since theaters refuse to show those movies because of how much money they lose out on.

And children watching violent movies is a good thing? I am really surprised. The effect of violence in movies is clearly underestimated.

Posted Image

I'm just playing #ED's game with others. Must play hard to get until #ED can properly win back my love.

I know. Gotta get the guy to suffer first after all that betrayal Pink.

And whenever ya need my help with that, just say so :)

I've been going back year by year to find an R-rated film I saw in the theater. I know I saw Eraser and Broken Arrow in '96, Die Hard 3 in '95, Speed in '94, and Schindler's List in '93. Schindler was with my dad (and was rather harrowing, IIRC). I'm pretty sure Speed was just with friends, though.

It's the way it should be? Exposing children to violence and malicious things that early?

children have been exposed to violence since the dawn of humanity, i doubt something like 300: ROAE would have a negative effect. personally i'd be more concerned about the values children get from movies than the violence(so WOWS would still be problematic).

I've been going back year by year to find an R-rated film I saw in the theater. I know I saw Eraser and Broken Arrow in '96, Die Hard 3 in '95, Speed in '94, and Schindler's List in '93. Schindler was with my dad (and was rather harrowing, IIRC). I'm pretty sure Speed was just with friends, though.

My first in theaters was Romeo Must Die. I thought that movie was so awesome when I was 10.

I know. Gotta get the guy to suffer first after all that betrayal Pink.And whenever ya need my help with that, just say so :)

We will let the games determine this.  I can't wait for the next part.

My first in theaters was Romeo Must Die. I thought that movie was so awesome when I was 10. We will let the games determine this.  I can't wait for the next part.

Looks like I'll be having a confrontation with E about it. Those two better. They have explaining to do.
  • Like 2

I cant get the TF4 trailer in the theater to save my life. Biggest movie of the summer, but no, Jersey Boys, Lucy, Expendables 3, and guardians is more important (looks cool but Ive seen it enough).Cap 2: Big movie but no.TASM2: NahGodzilla: NopeNeighbors: PleaseXMen: Big movie and a month away, but nopeEOT: Yes yes! NOMaybe if I go see Moms Night Out Ill finally get it. No Interstellae either, but why want that when you can get The Giver?

• Like 1

I cant get the TF4 trailer in the theater to save my life. Biggest movie of the summer, but no, Jersey Boys, Lucy, Expendables 3, and guardians is more important (looks cool but Ive seen it enough).Cap 2: Big movie but no.TASM2: NahGodzilla: NopeNeighbors: PleaseXMen: Big movie and a month away, but nopeEOT: Yes yes! NOMaybe if I go see Moms Night Out Ill finally get it. No Interstellae either, but why want that when you can get The Giver?

I've seen it literally the past five times I've been at a movie.

• Like 2