John Marston

Tuesday Numbers (RTH) 22J 7.2,HTTYD2 5.9,Malef 2.9

but spider man is a subpar film, Dragon 2 is not (I haven't seen it) 

I've seen both and you're right on both accounts.

If anything, Maleficent is a subpar film that the public happen to like.

Edited by KATCH 22
  • Like 1

Seeing 22JS today. Kinda bummed, my cousin wants to go at 2:40. 2:40 on a Wednesday to a R-rated comedy? We'll probably be the only ones in there. I like big crowds for comedies because it makes a better atmosphere. TITE didnt have the atmosphere it couldve because i saw it too early and there was like 4 other people. And im not out of bed yet.Having everyone laughing at once just makes it funnier. I saw RA OD at 9 and I was falling out of my seat. Doubt that will happen today. Oh wellz, we'll see how it goes. Anxious whats so funny about the credits.

I don't know if I'm being delusional, but I still believe in HTTYD2, i can't believe sub-220 will happen

If it still manages to make more than the first, I'll be seriously (and positively) impressed. But I am starting to think that the O/U The Croods scenario is becoming more and more likely.

Seeing 22JS today. Kinda bummed, my cousin wants to go at 2:40. 2:40 on a Wednesday to a R-rated comedy? We'll probably be the only ones in there. I like big crowds for comedies because it makes a better atmosphere. TITE didnt have the atmosphere it couldve because i saw it too early and there was like 4 other people. And im not out of bed yet.Having everyone laughing at once just makes it funnier. I saw RA OD at 9 and I was falling out of my seat. Doubt that will happen today. Oh wellz, we'll see how it goes. Anxious whats so funny about the credits.

This Is The End?

RA?

it's like a damn memory game around here sometimes.

This Is The End?

RA?

it's like a damn memory game around here sometimes.

I hear you, but just guessing RA is probably Ride Along

• Like 2