John Marston

Tuesday Numbers (RTH) 22J 7.2,HTTYD2 5.9,Malef 2.9

it will get there, the extreme lack of animated competition says some sort of legs will show up, either early or late

just because there is a lack of animated competition doesn't mean there is a lack of competition. TF4 for instance will take away a lot of the audience of HTTYD 2. Also many now feel Maleficent stole thunder away because of appeal to family audiences

Edited by John Marston

28.1m (-43.2%). Perfectly average.4.84.58.311.08.8

I highly doubt it goes up that much on Fri. Mad 3 was effectively released a week earlier(six days). More kids are out of school this week than Mad 3's second week(which was Father's Day Weekend BTW).

Still thinking 25m...

I highly doubt it goes up that much on Fri. Mad 3 was effectively released a week earlier(six days). More kids are out of school this week than Mad 3's second week(which was Father's Day Weekend BTW).Still thinking 25m...

Yeah looking at past trends Friday jump should be in the 50 percent range Edited by John Marston

just because there is a lack of animated competition doesn't mean there is a lack of competition. TF4 for instance will take away a lot of the audience of HTTYD 2. Also many now feel Maleficent stole thunder away because of appeal to family audiences

John, seriously. How many times? Like how many times?

• Like 2

with 5.9m HttyD2 did almost 70% more than KungFu Panda 2 on the same Tuesday. If it could keep that up for the rest of its run, it would end up with $222.5m

compared with Madagascar , which did about 22% more for the first 5-6 days, it should end up with $177m

I guess it will end up between $177m and $222.5m

we'll have to wait, how it goes during the summer monthes

$200M or bust  !!