#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

You've got to watch LOST at some point.

Posted Image

It is a lot of buildup with no payoff. You are better off watching Prometheus instead if you want to experience the frustration of watching Lost over just 2 hours instead of 6 seasons.

• Like 1

Well okay, it's actually six seasons but whatever. Not interested. 

You at least need to watch the first season, which is about as good as a 22-episode broadcast TV season can get. Even the obvious filler episodes are pretty good.

imma rank lost

1. S1

2. S4

3. S6

4. S3

5. S2

6. S5

I really like all of it. I have to go back (to my boxsets)

I might flip Seasons 3 and 6 (Aside from the super-lol Nikki and Paolo episode Season 3 rocks it from Episode 10 onward. Plus it has the Indestructible Russian) but I otherwise agree.

It's one of the great all-time serialized adventures. You're missing out.

Adventures and elements rendered pointless by a cop out ending.

I have friends who've sold their Lost collection because they hated the ending.

Edited by Jay Beezy

It is a lot of buildup with no payoff. You are better off watching Prometheus instead if you want to experience the frustration of watching Lost over just 2 hours instead of 6 seasons.

Except Prometheus bungles every character except David. For all the shit LOST gets about its plot convoluting itself in asphyxiation, it absolutely nails the character elements.

• Like 1

Yeah. Not sure which one. I just like to imagine that all of the non-Dafoe non-Church ones are Schwimmer

Yeah but Flint Marko was one of the martians too. Baller.

Matthew McG should def win some award for this.

The problem is that HBO is entering it as series, instead of mini-series, so he's gonna go head-to-head against Cranston and the show will go up against BB. So chances are they'll walk away empty-handed.

The problem is that HBO is entering it as series, instead of mini-series, so he's gonna go head-to-head against Cranston and the show will go up against BB. So chances are they'll walk away empty-handed.

Are the odds absolutely in favor of Breaking Bad? No one can say that for sure.

Posted Image

No. LOST is great. I pity all you guys who can't appreciate the ride.
  • Like 1