#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

When Team Rocket sacrificed themselves to give their Pokémon a chance is pretty powerful too.

Yeah, that one is a good moment too. 

But even the soundtrack is stupidly emotional in the Butterfree scene. Even today it gives me chills. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 3

And I'm surprised nobody brought it up but the last 30 minutes of Marley and Me could put one through therapy

You have to be a heartless douche if you don't find yourself bawling your eyes at by the end of Marley & Me.

• Like 2

if I have to trace it back to the first thing that made me cry as a kid. this is what made me grow up to be the pussy I am today

The very first scene that ever made me cry as a kid. Well, the first I can remember. 

Littlefoot losing his mother...:(

• Like 3

gotta admit toy story 3 didn't get me especially emotional though, as much of a heartless asshole as I am to say it.

It felt way more manipulative than anything else Pixar has done. Like you could see they ran it through a tear generating formula and this is the scenario it came up with.
  • Like 2