#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

Pokemon is still the oddest shit on TV.How on earth is a show about a guy that goes around, captures animals, and makes them fight for no other reason but an ego boost, a good message for children?Don't get me started on that goddamn movie.

• Like 2

It felt way more manipulative than anything else Pixar has done. Like you could see they ran it through a tear generating formula and this is the scenario it came up with.

Oh for fuck's sake, there's always that 'one person.'

• Like 2

I was crap at pokemon. I was always that guy who'd train the pokemon he started off with as highly as possible but ignore the others. Like, even in the tougher gyms, if that dude got knocked out I'd be left with a lvl 2. weedle or something stepping up to bat.

• Like 8

I was crap at pokemon. I was always that guy who'd train the pokemon he started off with as highly as possible but ignore the others. Like, even in the tougher gyms, if that dude got knocked out I'd be left with a lvl 2. weedle or something stepping up to bat.

That's really fucking dumb.

I made that mistake during Pokemon Blue, but when I was 8, I knew to train all my Pokemon to be at levels similar to each other.

You fail. 

• Like 10

That's really fucking dumb.

I made that mistake during Pokemon Blue, but when I was 8, I knew to train all my Pokemon to be at levels similar to each other.

You fail. 

I never actually started on any pokemon after blue. think I was already over it by the time gold/silver came out.

• Like 1

Toy Story 3 is one of the very few movies I cried at. That ending is just so damn emotional.

I don't know if that sonds odd, but I actually got teary-eyed at the end of LOTR: ROTK when Aragorn is crowned. His gesture of respect towards the hobbits really got me.

• Like 3

Gengar was my favorite. still have him on a keyring.

Lol, I was kidding about Magikarp.  I hardly remember most of the pokeman, there were like 150 when I played the games and I probably can name only 10 of them now... I do remember my favorites names though, Charizard and Alakazam.

• Like 3