John Marston

Weekend Actuals - 6/20-6/22

Isn't a trailer for The Hobbit 3 coming out this week? What about The Hunger Games 3? 

I know Dracula Untold and TMNT will have trailers this week and the Into the Storm trailer should be close too. 

• Like 1

Yes, they're both funny. I think the main drawback from the US one (aside from the fact that it's a remake, obviously) is the host. In the UK version, Clive Anderson is sharper and less-obviously mugging, whereas Drew Carey tends to be too much of a pushover.

This is actually on CW with Aisha Tyler. Which I'm probably the oldest person watching the CW
  • Like 2

I have a feeling Thursday will be really bad for the holdovers. The US-Germany match will have a major effect earlier in the day, then from 9pm onwards Transformers will take a lot of screens away in multiplexes. 22JS, EOT and Dragon will probably be the most affected due to the direct demo competition.

• Like 1

Well, no one actually lives in Disneyland and only some maintenance staff lives in Walt Disney World. So if you're asking about legal residence, it would be NYC.

You could live in Celebration.

• Like 1

Call me crazy, but I think the Minions movie can open to 100M. The Minions are extremely popular among kids, everytime I got to Universal Studios or Citywalk, it seems like the kids are all wearing minion t-shirts or have some kind of minion merchandise on them. The recently opened Minions ride has wait times of up to 2 hours. No wonder Universal is rushing out the spinoff movie between installments of Despicable Me.

• Like 1