CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

No, BATTLESHIP is just horrible. It's a Michael Bay movie without even the style and visuals of Bay.

Sorry, dude. I just can't get over the racist robots, the stupid human transformer thing from college and the fucking parents. They are complete assaults on my senses. And the entire thing is so incredibly dumb and incoherent, it makes Battleship seem like an Oscar winning story.

• Like 2

Sweet!  I am hoping for 89.9!  Then, after this movie is out of the way Michael Bay will finally be able to start working on his "Jersey Shore" movie, where the characters spend the entire movie swearing, going clubbing, and starting fights with people. 

I'd actually watch that. Can you imagine a violent, R-rated, Bay-directed satire about those people? 

• Like 1

terrorists probably.

but they only saw her in Julie and Julia and thought she was overshadowed by Meryl Streep's wonderful portrayal of Julia Child.

Both were overshadowed by Tucczilla

• Like 1

Her dad is apparently a gazillionaire who gets her roles in these bloated budget shitty flicks through his pull and $$$. Those unwashed peasant critics don't scare Princess.

Sounds like another Paris Hilton situation.

That entire Green Lantern thread was hilarious. Remember that one guy who would write essays about the timeless quality of Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively's romance based on one shot in the trailer? :rofl:

DAFUQ?  :ouch:

Sorry, dude. I just can't get over the racist robots, the stupid human transformer thing from college and the fucking parents. They are complete assaults on my senses. And the entire thing is so incredibly dumb and incoherent, it makes Battleship seem like an Oscar winning story.

Not to mention Battleship is like 30 mins shorter and way funnier!

Planet G!  Aliens that die if the sun hits them and they invade Hawaii!!

• Like 1