CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Deadline:  Captain America: The Winter Soldier which opened to $95M for the three day after a $37M Friday (during Spring Break, mind you)

Wow, Deadline is still peddling that Captain America has a big opening because it opened in that wildly coveted first week of April where 13% of schools were on Spring break spin.  It was ridiculous enough when they used it to excuse ASM2's lower opening in May but for the 4th weekend in June?  This is SUMMER.  School is OUT all over. Come on!

• Like 10

Wow, Deadline is still peddling that Captain America has a big opening because it opened in that wildly coveted first week of April where 13% of schools were on Spring break spin.  It was ridiculous enough when they used it to excuse ASM2's lower opening in May but for the 4th weekend in June?  This is SUMMER.  School is OUT all over. Come on!

I don't think they're really spinning it... just mentioning the facts.

There's a very real chance this doesn't make the same increases Cap, Spidey, Godzilla, and X-Men did from Friday business to Saturday seeing as how they were all April-May and this is late June. In which case this might actually fall short of $90 million this weekend.

Paramount's gonna need a lot more than Puerto Rico to fudge that.

• Like 2

So as everyone knows. 5 Years ago Michael Jackson Died and Revenge of the Fallen Opened and Puerto Rico became history.  If this gets 98 Million OW will PR return?

But... what is the best scream?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Like 2

Wow, Deadline is still peddling that Captain America has a big opening because it opened in that wildly coveted first week of April where 13% of schools were on Spring break spin. 

Disney must have run over their dog or something.

• Like 5

So guys

My 233M prediction for Trans4mers is the lowest one in BSG

Discuss

I felt my prediction was good a few weeks ago. Now I look at it... I am fucked. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 4