CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

I found it to be better. This is how I rank them:TF1: high A-TF2: B+TF3: low A-TF4: high A-TF3 I checked the time a couple occasions and was bored through small segments of the movie. This one just flew by and was extremely entertaining. The action was on a whole other scale for Bay and I loved every minute of it minus Petz.

High and low A-? Lol
  • Like 7

While the movie bizz is sluggish at the moment the gaming industry is booming. The Dota 2 International prize pool has reached over $10,000,000 making it by far the largest in Esports history and over 3x the previous years prize.

Posted Image

If the prize pool distribution remains the same the winner will take home a whopping $5 million, damn that's insane.

• Like 2

So Shay is banned? Hmm...sigh. I think Im gonna do something to get banned right before the last Forum Games part so I can leave you guys on a 4 month cliffhanger.

We will get another.

Posted Image

• Like 5

While the movie bizz is sluggish at the moment the gaming industry is booming. The Dota 2 International prize pool has reached over $10,000,000 making it by far the largest in Esports history and over 3x the previous years prize.

Posted Image

If the prize pool distribution remains the same the winner will take home a whopping $5 million, damn that's insane.

I feel proud to have contributed 2.50 to that prize pool. They had the previous record last year when they reached 3 million prize pool.

The tournament last year was amazing. This year is going to be mind blowing, considering the stakes.

Also, you have to remember that the Compendium actually costs 10$, and that only 2.50 goes into the prize pool. So Valve has made 25 million since everything started (around a month ago)

Edited by ChD
  • Like 1

Yeah, I May be obsessed with Edge of Tomorrow...but hey, at least if Transformers sucks, I will have seen a good movie 

You should have seen Transformers first so Edge of tomorrow could wash the bad taste ut of your mouth

• Like 2

:lol: Well, I guess I never followed the whole back story of this. Regardless, never attribute to malice what can be attributed to stupidity. :)

Never rarely? Rarely never?

That is a great point. You do remember when they tried to say TASM2 increased from TASM1 when it TASM1 opened on a weekday, lol. That whole article was a mess. So yeah it could definitely be stupidity.

• Like 2

I can't imagine seeing Transformers as a double feature with anything considering how ridiculous the running time is. Probably emerge from the theater at the end feeling like you already spent an entire day in it.

• Like 2