CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Chewy.  I think I maybe mistaking you for another person who is rude to me and my friends on here

That poster would never ask me why Im coming at them so hard.. So I apologize Chew :).

You did get a taste of ole flame war kal for sec....Passes a Welches grapes soda.

AAnd brains Noctis on the Cabasa with a Hogtwart  Baby bottle.. Lol

You definitely aren't confusing me with someone else. I think Gingy hates me cuz I told him I was putting him on ignore and did. And I got banned once for arguing with Neo

Don't take this away from me

• Like 5

Chewy.  I think I maybe mistaking you for another person who is rude to me and my friends on here That poster would never ask me why Im coming at them so hard.. So I apologize Chew :). You did get a taste of ole flame war kal for sec....Passes a Welches grapes soda. AAnd brains Noctis on the Cabasa with a Hogtwart  Baby bottle.. Lol

Omg
  • Like 1

You definitely aren't confusing me with someone else. I think Gingy hates me cuz I told him I was putting him on ignore and did. And I got banned once for arguing with Neo

Neo is one of the coolest posters around chewy when you argue please dont insult him. He holds his temper

along with Telemachos and Impact like no members here.. Very peaceful evenhen they disagree with you.

:)

Chewy.  I think I maybe mistaking you for another person who is rude to me and my friends on here

That poster would never ask me why Im coming at them so hard.. So I apologize Chew :).

You did get a taste of ole flame war kal for sec....Passes a Welches grapes soda.

AAnd brains Noctis on the Cabasa with a Hogtwart  Baby bottle.. Lol

Posted Image

• Like 2

Did you just refuse his Welches Grape Soda?

shit is on now.

• Like 9