CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

OK, these shit holds for Dragon while Maleficent holds fantastically are honestly beginning to fill me with seething rage. :angry:

lol.  Reminds me a lot of when you were trashing Frozen's unbelievable run last year.  .  

It's obvious...no one wants to waste two hours of their summer to watch an annoying nerd like Hiccup again.  

Maleficent is the mini Frozen this summer.  I would ROFLMAO if its holds are so good that it tops that other overrated crap from the summer - DOFP.   I know the chances are real low for sure, probably just 10% or so, but it would be oh so delicious to watch the meltdown here.  

Edited by katniss
  • Like 1

The TF sequels have both pretty much made it on their opening weeks. TF3 grossed nearly half of its total through its first Sunday, TF2 more than half. It's definitely one of the more frontloaded franchises. Not sure why this would be the exception, especially this awful summer.

Midnight + previews for TF4 will be less than 10% of its OW. Compare this to Catching Fire (16%) or TASM2 (9.5%), and bear in mind that TF4 released in late June. Clearly, there is less of a rush this time around.

• Like 2

Loving it for Transformers. Somewhere on this planet is a very happy and smug Michael Bay laughing off all his hate through the sheer feeling of success. This people is why Bay doesn't care about critics.

• Like 6

lol.  Reminds me a lot of when you were trashing Frozen's unbelievable run last year.  .  

It's obvious...no one wants to waste two hours of their summer to watch an annoying nerd like Hiccup again.  

Maleficent is the mini Frozen this summer.  I would ROFLMAO if its holds are so good that it tops that other overrated crap from the summer - DOFP.   I know the chances are real low for sure, probably just 10% or so, but it would be oh so delicious to watch the meltdown here.  

:rolleyes:

• Like 4

TF4 is the highest grossing film on OW with a runtimes over 160 minutes.

First film to crack 100m ow since last November.

First third sequel to crack 100m ow ever.

Second sequel to crack 100m ow ever out of a so-called all rotten franchise on RT after TF2.

Fuck yeah.

• Like 4

TF4 is the highest grossing film on OW with a runtimes over 160 minutes. First film to crack 100m ow since last November. First third sequel to crack 100m ow ever. Second sequel to crack 100m ow ever out of a so-called all rotten franchise on RT after TF2. Fuck yeah.

It hasn't topped 100m yet. ;)
  • Like 3