CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Wahlberg has no business being in a Transformers movie. He just doesn't fit the role. I know a lot of you guys did not like what Shia brought to the table but that was the reason why I like the first 3. His dynamic and his character and his manic expressive faces and stressed out look all the time it just added to the character an added to the thrilling parts of the movie. Then you add his military friends his parents his girlfriends it just all clicks for me. In this one nothing clicked. The last 30 minutes of the movie in Beijing is pretty good but that doesn't make up for the other two hours.

That's interesting, because in theory the single dad trying to raise his daughter and save the world should be a very appealing set of characters and subplot -- look at ARMAGEDDON.

..... holy shit. So..... better or worse than GODZILLA? :ph34r:

Godzilla is ah horrible nightmare of a movie. Transformers is just very disappointing. I don't think I hated transformers but I absolutely hated Godzilla.
  • Like 3

i find it funny how pacific rim's bad box office makes people pretend it wasn't a critical success and man of steel's bad critical reception makes people pretend it wasn't a box office success

Where do you see this happening?

Well Baumer near-hating TF4 might be a sign the GA might not like it as much as the other three.

Not saying Baumer represents the GA more than the rest of us but he did like the TF films a lot more than most.

Godzilla is ah horrible nightmare of a movie. Transformers is just very disappointing. I don't think I hated transformers but I absolutely hated Godzilla.

Godzilla is honestly worst than all 3 Transformer movies.