BadAtGender

Tues# TF4 10.41, HTTYD2 2.61, 22JS 2.28, Malef 1.57, TLAM2 1.17 | Full numbers Page 1

Hancock is the definition of a movie that no one remembers despite grossing so much. Crappy movies often fall by the wayside as the years go by. I really was hyped to see that film, hell, I was on holiday in the US at the time, and saw it (didn't even remember this til now!) and it was pretty bad. It had so much more potential but alas, who remembers it even today?

You should watch HTTYD2 baumer. Did you like the first?

Are you just telling everyone who hasn't that they should watch HTTYD2? 

• Like 1

Are you just telling everyone who hasn't that they should watch HTTYD2? 

No, he said he's a big animal rights guy. Thought he may like the movie.

You mentioned seeing it in the thread, so yeah I asked you to see it too.

• Like 1

Maleficent topped June box office!

Maleficent led the way with $153.4 million. This is the first time a May release topped the June box office since Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End in 2007.

The Angelina Jolie fantasy opened to a strong $69.4 million at the end of May, and has held incredibly well since then. It's on track for around $230 million total, which is nearly on par with last year's Oz The Great and Powerful ($234.9 million). Maleficent has also done strong business overseas: with Japan on the way, it should pass $400 million soon.

http://boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=3866&p=.htm

• Like 5

No, he said he's a big animal rights guy. Thought he may like the movie.

You mentioned seeing it in the thread, so yeah I asked you to see it too.

Okay i didn't compleatly read his post. I'll probebly rent it there is just other things that I have more intrest in. 

• Like 1

Hancock is the definition of a movie that no one remembers despite grossing so much. Crappy movies often fall by the wayside as the years go by. I really was hyped to see that film, hell, I was on holiday in the US at the time, and saw it (didn't even remember this til now!) and it was pretty bad. It had so much more potential but alas, who remembers it even today?

You should watch HTTYD2 baumer. Did you like the first?

Yes, I loved the first and I will see the second, but I mentioned this yesterday....I see kids movies later in their run because I don't like some of the glaring lookis I get from parents (no joke) when I am the only solo 40 year old man in the theater.

• Like 2

Maleficent topped June box office!

Maleficent led the way with $153.4 million. This is the first time a May release topped the June box office since Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End in 2007.

The Angelina Jolie fantasy opened to a strong $69.4 million at the end of May, and has held incredibly well since then. It's on track for around $230 million total, which is nearly on par with last year's Oz The Great and Powerful ($234.9 million). Maleficent has also done strong business overseas: with Japan on the way, it should pass $400 million soon.

http://boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=3866&p=.htm

:bravo:

That is a huge accomplishment, I would be so pleased if it got to 700M WW, or hell even 650M.

• Like 3

Yes, I loved the first and I will see the second, but I mentioned this yesterday....I see kids movies later in their run because I don't like some of the glaring lookis I get from parents (no joke) when I am the only solo 40 year old man in the theater.

HTTYD2 isn't very kiddy-friendly compare to the other animations though. I doubt you're going to see a lot of parents with kids let alone those who're giving you that glaring look. Besides, why would anyone's reaction bother you? I've never had that problem and it's more weird for me to do so since I'm a single grown up woman. :lol:

Edited by KATCH 22
  • Like 2