La Binoche

Thurs #s (Deadline): T:AOE 9.45, Tammy 5.5, DUFE 2.6, ETE 2.6, HTTYD + 22 JS 2.5

You'll find out in good time. :)I'm going to do the whole thing over July, in the style of Mr. Pink's batman trilogy.

Shawn as the Bishop who teaches Blank the meaning of likes, as he increased the quota after all back in the day

• Like 3

Only two episodes in and I already know I'm going to love Veep. Exactly my type of humor.

You Should watch The Thick of it, the original British Version, it rules.

Posted Image

Malcolm Tucker is the Best

Posted Image

• Like 1

Day off and nobody cares :)In fact studios honestly in general unless there something significant to report would rather not before Sunday they hate it

Then, obviously the numbers are not good for them.
  • Like 1

Just got back from lighting some fireworks at a party. One of them accidentally got lit backwards and everyone went crazy for thirty seconds.

Heh!

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 2

Reading BRUTAL reports for Tammy. Ouch.

TF4 is getting decent ones meanwhile, saw a couple reports for Echo but mostly "kids enjoyed it" (yeah that should tell you nothing)

Seen nobody saying anything about Deliver us from Evil.

At least it stopped raining, we were having floods yesterday. (Yes it rains out here okay lol)

• Like 3

My projection for TRF4 would beFriday: 10.7Sat: 15.55Sun: 11.037-37.5M

Very roughly it's looking like 10.8 could go as high 14 lol but I doubt it's going to double Thu,I'd go with low number for now, it's a factor on how large/small day trade is
  • Like 8

Settling in at the 4th Festival in Porter Ranch. Music, food, street fair, fireworks.... good times.

Was driving through South LA on my way to Marina Del Rey from Long Beach. Not sure if gunshots or illegal fireworks  :P

• Like 3

Was driving through South LA on my way to Marina Del Rey from Long Beach. Not sure if gunshots or illegal fireworks  :P

I would say a little of both here in Brooklyn.
  • Like 1

Very roughly it's looking like 10.8 could go as high 14 lol but I doubt it's going to double Thu,I'd go with low number for now, it's a factor on how large/small day trade is

So current range for TF4 is 10.8-14. its weird that the spread is that wide at 730PM PST.

• Like 2