#ED

Wknd #s: TF4 - 36.4M | Tam - 21.2M (32.9M) | DUFE - 9.5M (15M) | ETE - 8.3M (13.5M) | pg49 (We love the 90s/70s)

Overall a crappy weekend but one good news for BSG purposes, DUFE should beat ETE OW. A lot of posters went with it as having the smallest OW.

Druv, how are you, buddy? I miss you.

I'm gonna be that asshole that says Final Fantasy VII is still my favorite of the series.

I'm gonna be that nostalgic 16 bit loving gamer and say that FFVI is my favorite.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

I think it's incredibly overrated.  With a fantastic cast that includes Stewart, McKellen, Jackman, Page, Lawrence, Fassbender, and McAvoy, i expected a story that would do them all justice.  Instead i got a movie that was utterly incoherent to the point where i had no clue what i had just seen after watching it.  

Posted Image

• Like 1

did you even watch it though 

Posted Image

lol.  Funny GIF.  Yes, i did see it.  I don't know exactly what i saw but the parts that i actually appreciated were the emotional moments/dialogue which were obviously well acted and the individual action sequences which were obviously well done.  But being reduced to just appreciating those individual moments in the film isn't all that entertaining.  I want to appreciate the entire story as a whole, and i couldn't do that.  

I'm gonna be that asshole that says Final Fantasy VII is still my favorite of the series.

Yeah, well, i'm gonna be the asshole that says he has never played a Final Fantasy Game.  :mellow:

• Like 6