#ED

Wknd #s: TF4 - 36.4M | Tam - 21.2M (32.9M) | DUFE - 9.5M (15M) | ETE - 8.3M (13.5M) | pg49 (We love the 90s/70s)

TERMINATOR and MAGIC MIKE XL. The Fourth falls on a Saturday next year.

Eh really? I mean the BO should do better, but I can't get excited over another Terminator. And I didn't like MM
  • Like 1

Such a bland weekend - holdovers drop in expected ranges the openers didn't so any better than we knew they would after Wednesday and in all there's a general blah going around. Worse than 2005 and that was a boring summer to track.

• Like 1

TERMINATOR and MAGIC MIKE XL. The Fourth falls on a Saturday next year.

In a Saturday shouldn't it mean it is going to be another shit weekend?

• Like 1

In a Saturday shouldn't it mean it is going to be another shit weekend?

Basically Friday would get inflated since when the 4th is on a Saturday the Friday is treated as the national holiday for work purposes (and the Saturday would be flat or tiny increases at most). Likewise when the 4th is on a Sunday it's the Monday that is treated as the national work holiday.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 1

Opening weeks haven't really been too bad, it's the legs that have been dissapointing. Malf and DOFP have both done well in that department.

Godzilla.......so dissapointing after such a great OW.

DoFP not really. After 2 big drops it showed some life but the damage was done. 110m 4-day and ~232m finish. Better than GZ and ASM2 though.

• Like 1

I'm late to the party, but...welcome. And don't worry about your English. There are plenty of native speakers who do worse than you...Well, not really on this forum, as we are all extremely intelligent and sexy, but generally speaking, on the internet, so we're ok with mistakes.

Happy Birthday, Reddevil. :)

• Like 2