#ED

Wknd #s: TF4 - 36.4M | Tam - 21.2M (32.9M) | DUFE - 9.5M (15M) | ETE - 8.3M (13.5M) | pg49 (We love the 90s/70s)

Yea, good point.  

But why was he (Bana) so against them?  And why so much cruelty towards them, like why was the one cast disembowled and crufied?  Too much to digest imo.  lol

Well if cats are "evil" and his has the calling or whatever, I can see why he is not crazy about them. Maybe the demon was just using them as taunts against him too. I could be reading too much into it though

:P

• Like 1

Says the man who had to get wasted to enjoy it.

Why are you such a prick lately?  Are you trying to be an asshole in every post?  Is this your new thing?  Are you going through a phase where you need to be edgy to think that you are cool?  Are you getting bad advice from some of your friends?  Have you been watching West Side Story on a loop or something?

• Like 2

I find it disturbing that 

cats were torture in that way in the film.

Yes, any kind of animal torture is not easy to sit through.

• Like 2

Isn't Efron gay? I always thought him and Vanessa always dated to cover the fact they are both gay. Actually Michelle Rodriguez dates women.

Michelle Rodriguez dates men & women, she's openly bi isn't she? I didn't hear anything about Zach being gay.
  • Like 2

Baumer, The Fault In Our Stars was so good  :wub:

More people should go see that one. I am glad it is a smashing hit over here with crazy good legs. 

• Like 3

Transformers 4 was a better film than Godzilla.

Only film that isn't better than Godzilla so far this year is Tammy.  :)

• Like 1

Glad I missed the 90s Boy Bad competition, sad I missed more excerpts from the biography: Telemachos: A Life From Mythology to Modernity.

Your comment made me realize that Tele's autobiography has already been made into a film, albeit low budget, so they could not capture the majesty of the time he rebelled against the Pharaoh.

Posted Image

• Like 3

:angry:

They both had bad plots, but Transformers actually had better characters and it knew it was a bad film. Godzilla's characters were so cliché and terrible and what made it worse was the fact it wanted to be taken seriously.

• Like 3

Baumer, The Fault In Our Stars was so good  :wub:

More people should go see that one. I am glad it is a smashing hit over here with crazy good legs. 

Yes, I read your report about it and I'm glad you saw it.  Did you cry?  :)

• Like 1

I haven't seen TF4 yet, but there's at least a chance it's better than TASM 2. :ph34r:

Ok this is just my opinion but if TF4 was as bad as TASM2 or anywhere close to it I wouldn't be here rooting for it against all the hates and contempt.

Somehow I wish TF4 was as bad as people make it out to be, at least it'd justify all the hatred.

• Like 1

They both had bad plots, but Transformers actually had better characters and it knew it was a bad film. Godzilla's characters were so cliché and terrible and what made it worse was the fact it wanted to be taken seriously.

-_-

• Like 1

Yes, I read your report about it and I'm glad you saw it.  Did you cry?   :)

There were a few tears in my eyes near the end.

The scene where Hazel makes the speech to Gus just a few days before he dies, and the scene with Hazel saying to her parents that she was afraid of that was going to happen to them when she dies

were the 2 moments that moved me the most. 

• Like 2