#ED

Wknd #s: TF4 - 36.4M | Tam - 21.2M (32.9M) | DUFE - 9.5M (15M) | ETE - 8.3M (13.5M) | pg49 (We love the 90s/70s)

To all those people calling Maleficent trash:

Wake up please! None of the summer releases was a masterpiece!

Transformers, Godzilla, DOFP, ASM 2 and CA 2 were crap. Only EOT was actually a good enough film but was still no masterpiece.

Crux: If Maleficent was bad then every other film (with the exception of EOT) was bad too.

Maleficent is not a superhero film like the rest and so I understand the sentiment coming from the comic book geeks/fanboys :D

Ok.
  • Like 6

Transformers, Godzilla, DOFP, ASM 2 and CA 2 were crap. Only EOT was actually a good enough film but was still no masterpiece.

Crux: If Maleficent was bad then every other film (with the exception of EOT) was bad too.

Maleficent is not a superhero film like the rest and so I understand the sentiment coming from the comic book geeks/fanboys :D

Posted Image

• Like 6

Also I'm getting really tired of this bullshit that if you like comic book movies that you automatically don't know anything about films. 

Yep, people who hate comic book movies just because they're comic book movies are obviously short-sighted people who are incapable of passing legitimate judgement on a film.

• Like 3

Fat zilla and dudes in spandex against Angelina? Bring it on

*Michael Shannon voice* Don't do this Bobby John. Sane Maleficent fans can live. *end Michael Shannon voice*

• Like 1

Why are you such a prick lately?  Are you trying to be an asshole in every post?  Is this your new thing?  Are you going through a phase where you need to be edgy to think that you are cool?  Are you getting bad advice from some of your friends?  Have you been watching West Side Story on a loop or something?

Edgy? Calm your tits, this is a box office forum. I'm not trying to be anything. You were able to enjoy it because you were wasted. Everyone knows that. So what's wrong with me saying that? Grow some skin.
  • Like 2

*Michael Shannon voice* Don't do this Bobby John. Sane Maleficent fans can live. *end Michael Shannon voice*

lol I'm just messing, I love fat Zilla legs and pressed Japanese fans of anorexic anime waifus can stay mad, our 2014 Zilla is healthy and got curves!!!

• Like 2

lol no go away Disney fanboy.

• Like 3

You know what. I wonder if he has actually seen any of theese movies.

• Like 4

Sorry to disappoint you...it wasn't a joke and I'm not ANOTHER comic book geek ;)

Seriously when will people grow up and start watching adult films :wacko:

what this is a joke right? What movies do you like?

Sorry to disappoint you...it wasn't a joke and I'm not ANOTHER comic book geek ;)

Seriously when will people grow up and start watching films for adults :wacko:

Edited by cinecandid
  • Like 1

Seriously when will people grow up and start watching films for adults? :wacko:

Okay seriously. What movies do you like? 

• Like 2

Also I'm getting really tired of this bullshit that if you like comic book movies that you automatically don't know anything about films. 

Especially when I watched movies DECADES before start reading comics.

• Like 3