luna

Boxoffice.com's Top 100 Films of All Time 2014! (CLOSED)

From the first post there were only 28 lists submitted.  So hardly a ringing summation of BO opinions let alone the internet (for that one can look to the IMDB rankings - gah)

My guess it will be something like Empire Strikes Back or Raiders - a film that showed up on most lists even if it was listed low.

Also, I'm blaming Tele if Lawrence doesn't take the top spot since he didn't vote. :P

Edited by TalismanRing

my mental health has crashed. i don't think i'll be able to do it. i can send someone else the spreadsheet so far.

I'd be willing to attempt to take it on, however I am very exhausted right now as well so it might not be until after the fourth that the list starts going.

I'm sorry to hear that.  Handing off under these circumstances is definitely the way to go.  Letting yourself get worn down by something that should be fun and light like this is no fun at all.

I'd be willing to finish compiling the spreadsheet (if it needs doing) and post the results, but I'm afraid I'm not up to a gigantic reveal like happened for the Cartoon list plus I'll be out of town for a while around next weekend and thus wouldn't have time for that anyway.  But I can make the list.

I'd be willing to attempt to take it on, however I am very exhausted right now as well so it might not be until after the fourth that the list starts going.

Nah. You're not someone to be relied on. Sorry. Your thread that started in July is only a third of the way done. So no. You won't and SHOULDN'T do it.

• Like 1

Just to say, I've got the next week or so nearly completely free and not much to do, so I'd like to do it.

(And before people bring up how long my 65 films of 2013 list took, I should note I specifically warned in the OP that I had half a ton of Uni stuff to do at that time and that long gaps were to be expected (especially since I was mainly doing it as a way to break my Writer's Block). Also, I didn't have any of those entries written up beforehand until Monsters University, after which I posted the rest of my list in a relatively timely fashion (until I convinced myself I'd already posted No1 when I hadn't))

Edited by Rukaio Alter