Blankments

Tuesday Numbers - Tammy 3.4, ETE 1.7, DUFE 1.5, Jersey 744k, TLAM2 662k | Actuals on p16

I don't see that happening.  Lucy and Herc could do poorly and Apes would still finish second in the third week.

Not if Apes has the monster legs some of us are expecting it could possibly be doing 32-35M that weekend. 

• Like 1

If Purge Anarchy breaks out, this forum will be hilarious to read. :P

The forum would be....wait for it....ANARCHY

yeah!!!  :P

• Like 3

Really?  Why?  Is there a silent contingent of people here who hate the first?

I don't think they are that slient :P , but I think moreso that it would mean it beats Apes

That would flip out a lot of people

Edited by 75live
  • Like 3

there's always hope...

that it goes under 200.

Why? Why would anyone want a movie to fail? Especially one that looks to be praised pretty soon.

• Like 2

Not if Apes has the monster legs some of us are expecting it could possibly be doing 32-35M that weekend. 

Why do you think it will have monster legs?  Nothing this summer has any kind of legs.  No major release (wide) has or will have a 4X.  This is absurd.  There are usually one or even two films a summer than have 5-6X.  Not this year. 

• Like 4

Why do you think it will have monster legs?  Nothing this summer has any kind of legs.  No major release (wide) has or will have a 4X.  This is absurd.  There are usually one or even two films a summer than have 5-6X.  Not this year. 

And cue the Malefialoonies

• Like 4

I might be biased

I might not. I just think people will fall in love with the flim. I've got it at a 3.7x

• Like 1

Lies detected!

Posted Image

So now good legs is over 3?  It's not a sequel so it should have good legs.  But having less than a 3.5X is not amazing.  Its fine.

• Like 2

I might be biased

I might not. I just think people will fall in love with the flim. I've got it at a 3.7x

Apes was one of my faves from 2011.  I hope it does well.  But this summer is weird.

• Like 2

And cue the Malefialoonies

It won't come close to a 4X.  3.5 at best.

240m is 3.45x. I don't think it will get there but even if it does that's the max.

Best legs this summer for non-animated films are Malef with about 3.4x, 22JS with 3.2-3.25x and Neighbors with 3x.

Even in the best-case scenario I don't see Apes doing north of ~3.2.

2.7-2.8 will be good enough.

2.4-2.5 will be very 2014.

Edited by a2k
  • Like 1