Blankments

Tuesday Numbers - Tammy 3.4, ETE 1.7, DUFE 1.5, Jersey 744k, TLAM2 662k | Actuals on p16

Rise was my favorite movie of 2011 and if I could only see one movie for the rest of the year it would be Dawn, but I really don't feel invested in it's BO run for whatever reason. That'll probably prove to be a good thing come Friday.

• Like 1

Best gif from yesterday:Posted Image

:lol:

Even more ironic with the Brazilian team having a Hulk on their team.

Man, what a disgrace. This will be a sad stain in Brazil soccer history.

rise of the planet of the apes is like a C range movie for me. wish i saw in it what got everyone else so hot. will still see dawn though.

The fact that Caesar is one of the greatest characters in movie history. 

In light of some earlier posts here, this calls for an obligatory Fight Club reference: You are not your post count, you are not your profile pic, you're not your BSG score, you're not your fuckin' like count. You are the all singing, dancing crap of the forum.

But seriously, likes are a bonus, not the ultimate goal of posting. :)

• Like 8

The fact that Caesar is one of the greatest characters in movie history. 

Umm...no.

There's a good news for you, a poster in Aus thread just said Apes first day was better than TF4's first day by 50% at the place he worked. The same should happen in the US, right?

Edited by KATCH 22

Umm...no.

There's a good news for you, a poster in Aus thread just said Apes first day was better than TF4's first day by 50% at the place he worked. The same should happen in the US, right?

That would be nice but not counting on it, don't need it, Cause the legs are going to be unstopable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!