Blankments

Tuesday Numbers - Tammy 3.4, ETE 1.7, DUFE 1.5, Jersey 744k, TLAM2 662k | Actuals on p16

for everyone else they're as hyperinflated as the mark after world war 1.

You mean Blankments and Empire don't actually like my posts? I thought they just found every post of mine entertaining...

• Like 3

I think APES has a decent chance at opening sub-50. :mellow:

for me, I hope so.

i mean, I'm sure the film is great and it would suck for it to disappoint or whatever, but let's think about me for a second...

• Like 3

TELE come on. This isn't going to have shit legs like everything else this Summer. The love of this movie will be unanimous among the people.

This summer has defied explanation. Some of the best movies haven't had legs, and some of the worst have. I wouldn't be surprised by a low opening and final gross either TBH. I hope it breaks out since it has the weekend to itself, but I think it will be a decent hit but not a huge one.

It may end up like another HTTYD2. It does not seem to be a family friendly option, and that may cause a loss of audience.

Edited by grim22

A lot of (sad) fan reactions from Brazil yesterday. If someone looks at these pictures without context in the future, they might assume it is the fallout of war or death or something, and not a football game reaction

http://screamer.deadspin.com/all-of-brazil-is-crying-right-now-1601949129/all

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Or Reactions to Friday Ape numbers.

• Like 5

A lot of (sad) fan reactions from Brazil yesterday. If someone looks at these pictures without context in the future, they might assume it is the fallout of war or death or something, and not a football game reaction

http://screamer.deadspin.com/all-of-brazil-is-crying-right-now-1601949129/all

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dat last picture

Or Reactions to Friday Ape numbers.

:stamp: