CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

:rofl:

I love how the Summer Game has made greedy, selfish bastards out of so many members here.

Fuck the summer games. My most favorite fictional entity of all time are the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, but because of purely selfish reasons (I just hate their damn looks and hope to never see huge, hulking shrek/jar jar binks taking over the Turtles again) I want this movie to bomb. Bomb so hard that whoever designed those things and anyone approving those designs gets kicked to the curb, to never ever work for Hollywood again.

If someone flew back into time and told me 3 years ago that I would be against my TMNT making BO gold, I would have laughed in their faces. But right now, I am totally on the GOTG>TMNT bandwagon this year.

• Like 1

Fuck the summer games. My most favorite fictional entity of all time are the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, but because of purely selfish reasons (I just hate their damn looks and hope to never see huge, hulking shrek/jar jar binks taking over the Turtles again) I want this movie to bomb. Bomb so hard that whoever designed those things and anyone approving those designs gets kicked to the curb, to never ever work for Hollywood again.

If someone flew back into time and told me 3 years ago that I would be against my TMNT making BO gold, I would have laughed in their faces. But right now, I am totally on the GOTG>TMNT bandwagon this year.

Why are you so against it? Because the turtles look wrong?

Edited by Jack Nevada hates movies

Fox is really having a banner year so far. X-Men, Apes, Dragon. That's one hell of a lineup. Better lineup than even Disney (this year at least). Next year though is going to be great for the Mouse.

Don't forget Fault, that was also a great movie.

• Like 1