#ED

Monday Actuals: Apes - 8.2M (Please keep the thread SFW!) | Actuals on p1 and p35

I would be very impressed if the forum actually survives the enforcement of these rules. Most of the regulars - and I include the mods here - can't stay on topic, cause the conversation builds out of silliness. At best, everyone just moves into one thread, which could become very chaotic and make conversations impossible to follow.

I'm an agent of chaos right now. Let's see if the good people of Goth...err, BOF prove me wrong. But hey, it'll be fun to see what happens. 

Posted Image

Wonder who the first to get warned will be. Can we start a betting pool?

• Like 8

I would be very impressed if the forum actually survives the enforcement of these rules. Most of the regulars - and I include the mods here - can't stay on topic, cause the conversation builds out of silliness. At best, everyone just moves into one thread, which could become very chaotic and make conversations impossible to follow.

I'm an agent of chaos right now. Let's see if the good people of Goth...err, BOF prove me wrong. But hey, it'll be fun to see what happens. 

Posted Image

I think movie discussions will survive, but no more Pokemon thank god.

• Like 3

Me. I want to get banned soon so you guys have to wait 4+ months for the BOF Games finale. Ultimate torture.

That would just persuade me to get my shit together and write my story.

And I will! One day...

Also, it'll be in the form of a novel, not a screenplay. You fuckers will have to deal with that!

• Like 1

I wan't to sleep, Ed. I like sleep.

Really? You and CJohn are always here till like 12AM Eastern.Tele continues to post as I go to bed. I wake up and he's back to posting.Insomnia much?
  • Like 2

Posted Image

I have faith in this forum ^_^. It's really not hard.
  • Like 2