CJohn

Weekend Estimates: The Purge 28.3M | Apes 36M | Sex Tape 15M | Planes 18M | Godzilla 470k +91% 198.9m!!! | More Numbers on Page 1

How many of them can name a director that isn't Nolan or Spielberg? And if they can name Nolan can they actually name any of his movies that aren't The Dark Knight franchise/Inception. And if it's Spielberg can they even name 5 of his movies? I am sure there are some cinema loving teens that can, just most at that age flat out don't give a crap about directors.

Well I don't know about other directors but I know for sure several of them have seen memento.
  • Like 1

I think teens may not know Scorcese but adults know him really well. His movies always draw sufficient interest with adults. Plus if Leo is there then it becomes a Four Quad movie.

Scorsese is a flat out well known director,

I mean the man did Raging Bull, Taxi Driver, GoodFellas, Mean Streets, The King of Comedy, The Departed, and that just barely scratches the surface.

• Like 2

Scorsese is a flat out well known director, I mean the man did Raging Bull, Taxi Driver, GoodFellas, Mean Streets, The King of Comedy, The Departed, and that just barely scratches the surface.

The only movie of his teens could name is wolf of wall street. Which is pretty popular among teens.
  • Like 1