CJohn

Weekend Estimates: The Purge 28.3M | Apes 36M | Sex Tape 15M | Planes 18M | Godzilla 470k +91% 198.9m!!! | More Numbers on Page 1

When I was a teen I always listen to adults and respected there opinions.  I always thought teens were dumb. I knew I did not shit about anything.  Plus I was heard when "I was teen I thought I knew everything but when I grew older I found who wrong I was."

You were a good kid. We all come up different. I had several older brothers I was trying to keep up with.

Can't we just be happy for the guy trying to live more healthy? No? How dares he, right?

There's a difference between living more healthy and looking like you have AIDS when you don't. Jason Segel in Sex Tape qualifies as the latter.

Early weekend estimate for DOFP from BO.com, since BOM doesn't have any Friday numbers for it:

Limited (100 — 999)   5 X-Men: Days of Future Past $650,000 -37% 387 -268 $1,680 $230,424,662 9 Fox

I'm guessing it got a good Friday increase then? That PTA will be higher than last weekend's if it holds. If the number holds it will be more than double X3's weekend at the same point of release.

Not bad actually.  Great per theater average.

• Like 1