Neo

THE Incredibles 2 | June 15, 2018 | NO SPOILERS!!!!

I always thought that the end of the first one was a nice little fake cliffhanger ending and I was never interested in the rest of that fight (spoiler: they win). Hopefully they do something interesting with it but to me this just proves that The Incredibles is just not top tier Pixar.

• Like 2

They went into further details at the presentation. The Underminer I think is just going to be a minor prelude to the main story but the plot is still set in the recent aftermath of the first film. The family's moved into a bigger, more secluded house and they still don't know Jack-Jack has powers. Dash's voice has been recast.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, m3racer123 said:

There could easily be a time jump in the film just like there was a 15-year gap near the start of the first one.

Doesn't seem like it. Jack Jack's still a baby, according to the descriptions of the D23 presentation.

13 minutes ago, Goffe said:

I can see this being another Dory quite easily. The Incredibles is probably my favorite animation, but this doesn't excite me one bit.

I don't think Disney would have a problem with this being another Dory. :D

• Like 2

Sooooooo... will the Rise Of The Underminer game on the PS2 play any canonical part on the franchise, if the 2nd movie will start w/the Underminer action sequence?

20 minutes ago, Goffe said:

I can see this being another Dory quite easily. The Incredibles is probably my favorite animation, but this doesn't excite me one bit.

Considering that Dory recieved widespread acclaim, made 1B worldwide and almost 500M DOM, I don't think Disney minds that at all.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Dory is vv good

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Dory is fine.

12 minutes ago, Goffe said:

Dory is pretty mediocre, though.

Out of all of you three, I agree with Ethan the most.

• Like 3

Just now, cannastop said:

One of the better moments from the movie.

It's a good film but I didnt love it like i did with Moana and the Dragon films. It's more in the 'Sing' category for me.