Neo

THE Incredibles 2 | June 15, 2018 | NO SPOILERS!!!!

4 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Let me remind people that pretty much nobody wanted Finding Dory (seriously, look at the first few pages of its thread). People have been begging for another Incredibles

What people? Fanboys on the internet? We're not talking about a Star Wars level phenomenon here.

• Like 1

I'm quite happy about this since this means development of Incredibles 2 is probably going really well.

Summer 2018 is probably one of the most packed summer in terms of guaranteed heavy hitters with JW2, Avengers 3, Han Solo, many others... and now this, with HTTYD3 and SLOP 2 as other animated competitors, whichever Pixar film gets released on this date (TS4 or this), I don't know if their box office potential can be maximized. 

Edited by NCsoft
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Let me remind people that pretty much nobody wanted Finding Dory (seriously, look at the first few pages of its thread). People have been begging for another Incredibles

I think it pretty much evens out: Not many people wanted dory / but nemo was a bigger hit than the original Incredibles. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Finding Nemo is a generation defining film, The Incresibles is not

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Until everyone accepted that it was most likely never gonna gonna happen like several years ago.

I'm excited and this will still be big but it does feel like the ship kinda sailed a while ago.

• Like 2