John Marston

Thursday Numbers (RTH)

What the heck is that thing?!

It's a reference that most won't get, sorry.  But I thought of it when thinking "OH GOD!"

It's when Chet got turned into a blob in Weird Science.  

• Like 4

It's a reference that most won't get, sorry.  But I thought of it when thinking "OH GOD!" It's when Chet got turned into a blob in Weird Science.

I just wanted to keep listing movies all night.
  • Like 2

It's a Marvel universe movie.  That makes it a superhero movie.

If Marvel Universe=Only Superhero movie for you then sure

I'd say Marvel, with this movie, is stretching even further the concepts. Sequels may fit the bill more but this one is much more open to being more than just pigeonholed that way. 

They do a heroic thing, yes. They don't pretend to be "super" about it though and it's not done for chivalry or an altruistic act.

• Like 1

Why? Because I think another stupid looking superhero movie is going to make to much money?

But just because its from Marvel doesn't mean its a downright tried and true superhero movie. I haven't seen it yet but one of the big reasons I've been interested in it for so long is because it looks like a change of pace for Marvel then the same old recycled concepts.
  • Like 1

I repeat. GOTG feels nothing like a comic book movie. It's a big space opera that also happens to be hilarious.

Stop saying things to make me think about seeing it.

I won't stand for it.

Posted Image

Having seen the film and loved it I can also state it is nothing like any previous superhero or comic book movie I have seen. It was also the funniest film of the year. Cinema I went to was packed and the audience even clapped at the end which they rarely do in a British cinema. Will be seeing it again a few more times.

• Like 2