Olive

Weekend Numbers: GOTG - 94M (PG 180) [25.5M Sunday (Spatula) Cancel the Godzilla legs!]

One thing people could stop saying tho is "wom is good." I think Guardians is having stellar wom, but we can never tell on the first day. Weve said that for past movies so lets be fair. The saturday bump/drop, monday drop, and 2nd weekend drop will give us the real feel of WOM.I think itll surprise us, but lets be real and see Friday reactions first.

• Like 2

One thing people could stop saying tho is "wom is good." I think Guardians is having stellar wom, but we can never tell on the first day. Weve said that for past movies so lets be fair. The saturday bump/drop, monday drop, and 2nd weekend drop will give us the real feel of WOM.I think itll surprise us, but lets be real and see Friday reactions first.

Only thing that could happen is what happened to Apes will some people will not see it no matter what wom is.
  • Like 1

My sources: 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' $36M today, $85M wkd, for most untested Marvel property: http://nikkifinke.com 

I haven't even woke up all the way yet, Nikki. And you're already hitting the bottle??? :lol:

• Like 3