Neo

Gravity | Re-released on 2D and 3D January 17 | IMAX 3D on January 31! | 100M+ WW IMAX

lovely reviews guys

going on sunday

though sorry Imax u're too expensive :D

It's not too expensive for this movie. Trust me. Seriously, if I could only see Gravity in IMAX with a condition that I wouldn't be able to afford to go to the cinema again for the next three months, I'd still go see it without a second thought. 

At least it's only a week.... the UK got shafted till November the 8th.

Exactly what I was thinking

Wait so did this make 3.6 mil last night it was it Noctis having fun?

Yes. It's a shame as I thought it was real aswell

Saw it last night and technically it was beyond reproach.  

Didn't care for Clooney, though, and the all the metaphors regarding Bullock's character in space and her personal life were so obvious and heavy handed that it was laughable.

First third of the film is incredible but it loses some steam as it goes on, imo.

7.5/10

Didn't care for Clooney, though, and the all the metaphors regarding Bullock's character in space and her personal life were so obvious and heavy handed that it was laughable.

First third of the film is incredible but it loses some steam as it goes on, imo.

7.5/10

:unsure:

7.5/10

:o