kayumanggi

Weekend numbers thread:TMNT: 28.4 GOTG: 24.7 LBC. 17.7 Ex3: 16.2

Wait.. It was 11mil under 800 last week, how the hell did it make another 20mil with no new market opening?

Did Paramount play around with the number again?? :ph34r:

I think it did open in Bullshitistan actually.

• Like 7

Wait.. It was 11mil under 800 last week, how the hell did it make another 20mil with no new market opening?

Did Paramount play around with the number again?? :ph34r:

Last release date is the 22 August

Japan..............

.... and Spain released it last week

I think it did open in Bullshitistan actually.

In case you meant the post being... before....

Me too, especially as it was VERY simple to check up on the 'is it even released everywhere?'

Edited by terrestrial

Last release date is the 22 August

.... and Spain released it last week

In case you meant the post being... before....

Me too, especially as it was VERY simple to check up on the 'is it even released everywhere?'

I'm aware of all the release dates, I've been keeping track of them. I asked the question because it just added 22m in one week with only 2 new markets from last week plus a few others at the end of it's run.

And Baumer was right (again) about the 3.5M+ difference between TMTN and GotG. :rofl: People should respect him more -_-  :ph34r:

He was right about TMNT weekend number too (he predicted 28m and that was after being right on Fri number). He's been on fire lately. :lol:

• Like 3

Also, not a bad drop for 'Into the Storm', nice drop for 'Lucy', good increase for 'Boyhood' and 'The Purge: Anarchy' finally passed 70M DOM and 100M WW. Despite everything, it was a good weekend.

Edited by James
  • Like 1

Technically, the turtles aren't superheroes, are they?

Like the X men, they are mutants, had their origins in comic books, and they are heroic. I would technically say yes, but the word superhero isn't associated with them. Edited by Clavius

BoxOffice @BoxOffice 2 mins

HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2: $366M Overseas Total / $537.2M Global Total #HowToTrainYourDragon2

BoxOffice @BoxOffice 5 mins

DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES: $337M Overseas Total / $538.8M Global Total #DawnOfThePlanetOfTheApes

BoxOffice @BoxOffice 6 mins

THE FAULT IN OUR STARS: $148.1M Overseas Total / $272.2M Global Total #TheFaultInOurStars

BoxOffice @BoxOffice 11 mins

HERCULES: $80.1M Overseas Total / $148.2M Global Total #Hercules

Box Office Mojo @boxofficemojo 17 mins

'How to Train Your Dragon 2' opened to $25.9 million in China -- that's 8x higher than #1: http://bit.ly/1mYaNDO 

• Like 2

I'm aware of all the release dates, I've been keeping track of them. I asked the question because it just added 22m in one week with only 2 new markets from last week plus a few others at the end of it's run.

It was a national holiday all week in Japan.