iceroll

BOF's Top 100 Animated Films of All Time Ceremony! TOP 10 COUNTDOWN TIME! (p.36)

The Croods should not be this high or even on the list. :lol:

It was down on my list. I watched it a few weeks ago on Netflix and was surprised how much I enjoyed it - especially visually.  I liked it far more than The LEGO Movie which did not make my list.

Yay to Poyno though should be higher but at least it made the list unlike a few others. :(

• Like 1

Why is Madagascar higher than Mary and Max and Persepolis.I mean I understand they aren't highly seen movies but that's putting mediocre Dreamworks fare over pieces of art.I have never heard of Team police though, looks interesting

Probably because more people saw it and that's probably the case the higher we go.  People can't rank what they haven't seen.

• Like 1

#71: The Princess and the Frog (2009) - 159 Points

Country of origin: USA (Walt Disney Animation Studios)
Animation style: 2D Traditional
Posted ImagePosted Image
Plot:
A fairy tale set in Jazz Age-era New Orleans and centered on a young woman named Tiana and her fateful kiss with a frog prince who desperately wants to be human again.

Iceroll's list trivia:
The Princess and the Frog is the most recent American 2D traditional film on the list. Unfortunately, it seems like it will be the last popular American animated film to be purely in 2D.

IMDB trivia:
This is Disney's first 2-D film in which all of the voice actors do both the speaking and singing parts since Beauty and the Beast (1991).

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • Like 12

The Princess in the Frog? Really? Guys please don't try and tell me that the Princess and the Frog is better than Mega Mind and the Bee Movie.

There are innumerable movies superior to The Bee Movie. I know this stings you, but it's high time you started watching the animated movies that are really being buzzed about in this thread.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 7

The Princess in the Frog? Really? Guys please don't try and tell me that the Princess and the Frog is better than Mega Mind and the Bee Movie.

TPATF is actually one of my favorite Disney Princess movies.  I like it more than Tangled and roughly equal to Frozen. The ending was really emotional for me, and it wasn't too generic/cliche.

• Like 5

Oh Tangled is definitely on this list, thought it may be in a surprising position. Ya'll will just have to find out when we get there ;)

Just as long as it isn't above finding Nemo and not to low, it's quickly becoming my favorite WDAS movie after a few re watches.
  • Like 1