eXtacy

Weekend Estimates: GotG 17.6m | TMNT 16.8m | If I Stay 16.4m | WGST 9.0m | Sin City 6.5m

I think that would be a mistake. They should stick to licensing out video game rights. It's a less risky venture.

If they avoided hardware and stuck to software and handhelds, it wouldn't be as risky as it sounds.

Nintendo the software company is hugely viable with tons of assets. The WiiU sinks them down

How much Disney is gonna make next year, with Avengers 2, SW VII, it s insane plus Antman, a pixar movie, tomorrow land, freaky.

It's also pretty funny that they have no new WDAS film next year (They have two in 2016), but rather two Pixar films. It will be really interesting to see what transpires at the Oscar race. The first time two studios had two legit competitors for the Best Animated Film oscar was way back in 2002, when Disney had Lilo & Stitch and Treasure Planet. (Sorry, Shark Tale, you don't count as a legit competitor), and even then, Spirited Away was always the favorite to win.

CinderStella.

You meant Cinderella, yeah their schedule is crazy next year.Edit : wut two pixar movies in 2015 ? Okay, Disney is officially the evil galactic empire. Edited by The Futurist

And no Need for Speed and Million Dollar Arms to speak of.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Well, there will be a Dreamworks title...but it's that Spielberg, Cold War Tom Hanks movie.  That will probably do at least pretty well.

McFarland will probably be like Million Dollar Arm though. 

Well, there will be a Dreamworks title...but it's that Spielberg, Cold War Tom Hanks movie.  That will probably do at least pretty well.

McFarland will probably be like Million Dollar Arm though. 

Posted Image

Really excited for the Hanks/Spielberg collab.

• Like 2

My world crumbled when I learned that her nudity in the first Sin City was a vfx trick with a body double.

You mean Machete right? It wasn't a body double. It was CGI. Theres alot of CGI nudity in movies now.

Edited by Eddy Targaryen