sakskidz

Zoolander 2 | February 12, 2016 | Teaser Trailer on Page 6!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the original. but man, I seriously don't fucking care for this. gonna be some weak shit I can tell.

Expect the worst, pray for the best.

I'm not gonna lie, the announcement is pretty great. Out of nowhere, Hansel and Zoolander walk out, and they're gone one minute later, blasting Human League.

• Like 1

^comedys usually only hit home at the right age. It's understandable because you where young when it came out.

That being said I've seen the first one time and hated it. So I'm not really excited about this one.

• Like 1

Going to see Zoolander opening weekend was one of my all-time greatest movie going experiences. I went with a bunch of friends and my friend broke up with her boyfriend during the movie. Almost as hilarious as the movie. :rofl:

• Like 2

Going to see Zoolander opening weekend was one of my all-time greatest movie going experiences. I went with a bunch of friends and my friend broke up with her boyfriend during the movie. Almost as hilarious as the movie. :rofl:

Like in the middle of the movie? That sounds evil.

This opening opposite Deadpool is gonna be funny because they both woulda done a trillion times better if they had been made 8 years earlier

Edited by Chewy