sakskidz

Zoolander 2 | February 12, 2016 | Teaser Trailer on Page 6!

Official request to change the title to 200LANDER

trailer has no actual footage from the film but it's quite funny.

:lol: I dug it. "if God exists, then why did he make ugly people?"

also official title is

Zoolander II

Edited by antovolk

I know that movies are all about suspension of disbelief, and the Zoolander universe is an explosion of absurdist images and notions,  but how do they plan to explain that two men who push fifty (and look their age) are still in-demand supermodels, in an industry in which once you are in your late twenties there's a very big chance that you are considered a has-been? I guess the absurdist aesthetic will have to be pushed to its absolute limits.

Edited by cochofles

I know that movies are all about suspension of disbelief, and the Zoolander universe is an explosion of absurdist images and notions, but how do they plan to explain that two men who push fifty (and look their age) are still in-demand supermodels, in an industry in which once you are in your late twenties there's a very big chance that you are considered a has-been? I guess the absurdist aesthetic will have to be pushed to its absolute limits.

Male supermodels being as famous as these two fictional models were in 2001 is already hard to beleive. They would be nobodies in 2015. Just go with it.

• Like 1

Male supermodels being as famous as these two fictional models were in 2001 is already hard to beleive. They would be nobodies in 2015. Just go with it.

LOL True.

Although I think Marcus Shankensomethingorother was kinda hot beyond the runways for a minute, wasn't he?

Or  was it Tyson Whatshisface?

• Like 1

Chewy is going to hate the trailer for almost giving us 2oolander and then taking it away at the last minute.

Not even going to get my hopes up this time. Such a tease

• Like 1

Not even going to get my hopes up this time. Such a tease

The trailer makes it clear that it won't be the title. It puts up 2oolander just to make fun of it before revealing the actual title. That made me laugh seeing how movies seem to go for those titles before reversing course at the last minute.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 1