Godot

Weekend Thread. Friday Numbers: Equalizer 12.8-14.5, Box 5.6-6.8m, Maze 4 (Rth)

Solid numbers all around. The September OW record looks safe right now unless evening shows pick up in a big way.

I agree, would take a big jump tonight or tomorrow to do so but $30-35m+ OW is locked at this point.

Wonder if HT2 may break the record next year or perhaps The Scorch Trials. May see two $40m+ openers which would be great

I agree, would take a big jump tonight or tomorrow to do so but $30-35m+ OW is locked at this point.

Wonder if HT2 may break the record next year or perhaps The Scorch Trials. May see two $40m+ openers which would be great

HT2 seems like the type of film that would drop from the first, or stay even at best.

Scorch Trials is more likely.

HT2 seems like the type of film that would drop from the first, or stay even at best.

Scorch Trials is more likely.

Hotel Transylvania 2 have the advantage of Genndy being at the helm all the way through, he managed to turn around the first film in a year, I'm confident he'd be able to deliver the goods.

quick note

TE 12.8-14.5, Box 5.6-6.8m,TMR 4

I have a feeling TMR's numbers will end up higher than Rth's reporting...kind of like last weekends $24 million early projection. It's only just now 9pm here on the EC , and 6pm on the WC. These # are still too early to call it.

I do hope TE and Box #'s hold, that would give September one of it's strongest BO grosses in years.