Godot

Weekend Thread. Friday Numbers: Equalizer 12.8-14.5, Box 5.6-6.8m, Maze 4 (Rth)

Insanely good holds for TMR and TIWILY. Dolphin Tale also should have a sub 40% drop. Really good. I like this weekend :D Also, Boxtrolls made more than ParaNorman and Coraline. If it tops 17.5M it will become the biggest stop-motion opener ever.

Edited by James

No wonder he doesn't retire.

The guy makes a fortune every movie.

He could retire given the money he has, but I think he likes acting enough not to quit.

He's quite the accomplished actor too. He even did stage recently.

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 1

So the conclusion is that old people only watch one movie every couple of months. Tele can probably attest to that fact.

When I get old and I only watch one movie in couple of months.  Its because I forget what movie is coming.  Only explanation.

• Like 1

Maybe it's too early to tell, but I think Maze Runner has a legitimate shot at 90M (or at least I want it to).

Very pleased with Equalizer (seeing it tonight most likely), but I don't think it's numbers are too surprising, and people were already speculating high thirties. Now if it tops 40, THAT would be something to talk about.

The Boxtrolls is doing a lot better than I thought (14M, but I was worried I was a bit too high on it). Haven't seen it, and not sure if I should in theatres or wait for On Demand (any suggestions?).